After Installation Checklist
- Open installed work request in your browser, e.g.
- Logon as Admin (Default password for admin: 1)
- If you made a clear installation of work request (not update)
you should change a password: click 'Admin list' button in the left
menu. In the right column click 'Change Password' for admin. Enter
your new password.
- Open 'Lookup tables' page
- Add values to State/City/Street, Operation/Compcode/Problem,
Priority tables. Also you can add values to other tables if it's
- Go to the 'Admin settings' page.
- In the section 'Default State and City settings' select default
state and city if it's necessary. This values will be prefilled in
corresponding fields on the new request fieldor used as default
values for Mobile Request if it hasn't information about city and
- In the 'Common Settings' upload Logo and Mobile Logo if it's
necessary. Recommended file format is PNG (but GIF and JPEG are
- In the 'Files' section you can change File Store folder. If you
did it be sure that system user 'NETWORK SERVICE' has full access
to this folder. Also check that this user has full rights to the
folder 'MRDocuments' in the Maintstar Installation directory
- Enter you working Work Request server url, which is accessible
- In the section 'Map Settings' specify default gpd coordinates.
This coordinates are using to set start position of pin on the map
when GPS is not available
- In the section 'Email Settings' enter smpt server configuration
and login and password for emaul used for sending email
notification. To test entered parameters click button 'Send Test
Email Letter'. If you recieve a letter, email configuration is
- Then add and configure user groups ('Groups list' button in the
- In the pages Int User List and Ext User list add new users